LSA – a Local SEO Agency (“us”, “we”, “I”, “my” or “our”) operates the
https://localseoagency.co.za website (hereinafter referred to as the
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and
disclosure of personal data when you use my Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service is the https://localseoagency.co.za website operated by LSA – a
Local SEO Agency
- Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from those and other information either in my possession or likely to come into my possession).
- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
I collect several different types of information for various purposes to
provide and improve my Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using my Service, I may ask you to provide me with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
I may also collect
Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s
Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version,
the pages of my Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the
time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a
cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be
able to use some portions of my Service.
Examples of Cookies I use:
- Session Cookies. I use Session Cookies to operate my Service.
- Preference Cookies. I use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. I use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
LSA – a Local SEO Agency uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to my Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of my Service when
you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that I can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and
maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside South Africa and choose to provide information to
me, please note that I transfer the data, including Personal Data, to South
Africa and process it there.
information represents your agreement to that transfer.
LSA – a Local SEO Agency will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure
Disclosure Of Data
LSA – a Local SEO Agency may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith
belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of LSA – a Local SEO Agency
- To prevent or investigate possible wrong doing in connection with the
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to me but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
I may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate my Service
(“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform
Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these
tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other
Links to Other Sites
My Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by me. If you click a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site.
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy
policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone
under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware
- By email: email@example.com