Leading the way in Local SEO
My name is Heinrich du Plessis & I provide Local SEO Services to any Local Business from startups, small businesses to large corporations (multi-location) who are looking to partner with an agency for their Local SEO requirements. I also offer lead generation for Website Designers and other SEO's.
I am an experienced and talented SEO who live and breathe search engine optimization, especially for Local Business. I also do Organic as well as E-commerce SEO although Local are a huge passion of mine and I have been very fortunate in being able to do what I love for a living!
I have developed SEO strategies for leading brands to small and large businesses across many industries in South Africa and Worldwide. Yes I can work with any company from South Africa to the US, UK, Australia... well any English Speaking Country with extremely good results!
Why Local SEO?
Local SEO gives you the opportunity to promote your services and products to customers who are seeking out your niche market through Google or any other search engine at your location.
- 50% of people who did a local search on their phone went to a physical store within one day.
- 78% of local-based searches on a mobile device end in purchases being made offline at YOUR business.
- 97% of consumers looked online for local businesses in 2018, with 12 percent looking for a local business online every day.
Why Local SEO is important
Most business owners do not realise how important Local SEO are for their business, it can increase your sales, leads, walk-ins ten-fold if done correctly. Local SEO will continue to be relevant for many years to come.
- One of the main reasons for using Local SEO is that you are able to target customers directly in your area of operation!
- Another important aspect of Local SEO is the possible creation of a partnership between 2 business.
- You website should be considered a 2nd location of your business and with that in mind Local SEO creates more exposure, your website are available 24/7 to do your marketing for you!
Coffees per day
How I started in SEO
a Brief history of my own SEO experience from where I started and where I am today
My first venture into SEO
I was living overseas at the time and started building websites, my first site was with Yahoo Site Builder. Back then SEO was allot easier, you could throw allot of keywords on a page (even keywords with the same background colour - now you get penalised) do some basic link building and you started ranking.
SEO Started getting harder
While SEO was still not all that difficult I had to start putting in more effort to get my websites ranked, which really got me into studying SEO on various media. I was still able at the time to outrank a local UK Photography Magazine back then for a number of keywords... I started getting better at SEO and only then realised... Hey I am pretty good at this and have never stopped doing SEO ever since!
SEO in a new country
Once I moved back to South Africa in 2011 I had to relook at my SEO Strategy as a whole and adjusted my thinking of what I did in the UK to South Africa which has since led me to gaining clients from across the world, as the SEO Concept is always the same it is just strategies that change.